Welcome to Walt’s Auto!
We know you have many options where you choose to bring your car for service. The fact that you entrusted us to work on the vehicle that carries you, your family, and your most precious possessions is not lost on us. We are extremely grateful.
We promise to treat you with honesty and respect. If we say we did a job on your car, you can rest assured that the job was done, and done correctly. If you paid for parts, we guarantee that there are new parts in your car. You can ask us to see the old ones. Our commitment to excellence is second to none, so we will treat your car as if it was our own.
Walt’s passion for cars has become his life’s work, so he takes it very seriously. The greatest compliment you can give us is referring your friends and family. Your business is never taken for granted, so we would like to take this opportunity to say thank-you for it and your trust in us.
- A/C Service
- Airbag System Repairs
- Anti-Lock Brake System Repairs
- Battery Cable Repairs
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Charging System Diagnostics
- Custom Battery Cable Building
- CV Axle Rebooting
- Differential Rebuilds (Front & Rear)
- Drive Shaft Rebuilding
- Electrical Repair
- Engine Changes
- Engine Repair (Minor or Major)
- Exhaust Repairs
- Fuel System Injection Cleaning
- Gauge Cluster Warning Lights
- HVAC – Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Repairs
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Repairs
- Traction Control Repairs
- Transmission Diagnostics (2 wheel drive & 4 wheel drive)
- Transmission Driveline
- Transmission Fluid Exchange
- Upper Engine Decarbonizing
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Light Welding – MIG & Acetylene Gas
- Wiring & Electrical Anomalies
We are also a Certified State Inspection Station.
Our Preventive Maintenance Services
Walt’s Auto & Electric provides quality and professional maintenance on all makes and models of domestic and forgein vehicles. Whether you have a car, SUV, or light truck, Walt’s Auto & Electric ASE certified technicians will use the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment and quality parts to take care of all of your automotive maintenance needs.
We understand that in today’s world everything is costly and sometimes that can make it difficult to find the funds to take care of unexpected repairs to your vehicle. The best and most effective way to keep from having to spend big money on costly auto repairs is to do your best to prevent them from happening by keeping your vehicle well maintained. By spending a little money on Preventive maintenance can save you big expenses on repairs down the road. A specially designed Walt’s Auto & Electric Preventive Maintenance Program is designed to help you do just that!
What It Includes:
Here is a list of some the Preventive Maintenance services that Walt’s Auto & Electric performs:
- Complete Diagnostic Services
- Belt/Hose Inspections and Replacement
- Battery Inspection and Replacement
- Electrical Inspections
- Brake Inspections and Service
- Suspension and Shock Inspections and Repair
- Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
- Oil and Oil Filter Service
- Transmission & Brake Fluid Inspection and Replacement
- Driveline Service
- Power Steering Fluid Inspection and Replacement
- Cooling System Flush
- Complete Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Air Conditioning Inspection and Service
Evacuate & Service AC System for $30 – Exclusively at Walt’s Auto & Electric.
We Love Our Customers!
Just like Jeff Bezos from Amazon said: We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.